Library Management System In PHP With Source Code
06 Apr 2019
Library Management system is developed using PHP and MYSQL Database download with free source code. This system is perfect for management of all library related tasks such as managing books and readers of the library. The usage of the system can be categorized in two sections. One for the students and one for the librarian (admin). The home page of the system features a slideshow, announcements of the library(news) ,gallery section of images and a footer. Admin can perform functions related to management of library and users. Students can see announcements and login to borrow books available on the library. This project is available along with documentation(Report).
Features of Admin:
- Admin can make announcements and news related to library.
- Admin can manage the announcements made.
- Admin can add new Books of the library so that students can see and borrow the books. Adding books with details include (book name , author name, book ISBN no, book copies, publisher, Category of the book , book availability option and a phone number to contact.
- Admin can update the library announcements and books,
- Admin can add new students in the library. Once a new student is added they are considered as library student and can borrow books and perform other library related stuffs.
- Admin can see the number of books borrowed by the students with their details.
- Admin can also make fines according to the library rules and regulations.
- Admin can see and manage the number of administrative users. That means admin can add a new admin also delete others.
Admin Home Page(Screenshot)
Features of Student:
- Student can login with their credentials as s student
- Student can see the list of all available books of the library.
- Students can borrow the books of the library
- Students can see the fines list to make sure they are not being fined if any rules violation.
- Download and extract the files in your directory
- Make a database name ‘library_db’
- Import the database file(.sql) located on the project folder.
Make sure to read the file located inside the project folder
Download Library Management System In PHP With Source Code for Free