The Dice Android Game or also a game of Pig is a jeopardy dice game where the main aim of the player is to score 100 points by themselves. Each player’s turn in the game consists of repeatedly rolling a die. After each roll, the player is faced with two options: whether to roll again, or hold (decline to roll again).
Game rules Dice Game In Android
- If the player rolls a 1, the player scores 0 ie nothing and the opponent will be given the turn.
- If the player rolls a number other than 1, the number is added to the player’s turn total score and the player can continue playing.
- If the player holds, the turn total, the sum of the rolls during the turn, is added to the player’s scoreboard, and the opponent will be given the turn.
The layout consists of three buttons :1.Roll, 2.Hold and 3.Reset.
- Hold: is clicked by the user when he/she decides to hold the game/dice
- Roll: is clicked by the user when he/she decides to roll the dice
- Reset: is clicked by the user when the game is over/finished
There are three text views (screen) to display the user score, computer score, and turn score of the players respectively.
The game also contains an image view that shows the dice face which has been rolled.
- Download and Setup Android Studio with SDK
- Download and extract the .zip file
- Open the folder using Android Studio