An Android music player made developed using Java in Android Studio that can access all media files within your phone and list the tracks for you. First running the application will prompt you to access your storage, be sure to click allow. The Android music player then lists all your media files of your device. You can also track based on Playlist, Artists, Genres with the menu on your top left. Music is also shown based on Albums. This software works just for your mobile default music player.
Feaures of Android Music Player software
- Play music with one-touch
- Scan all media files of your device
- See the source and folders of your media files
- Custom controls to play, pause, skip, next song, previous and fast-forwarding
- The navigation bar to browse media on basis of Albums, genres, artists…
To run the software, you will need to download Android Studio on your PC. First, download and then run Android Studio. You also need to install the Android SDK or Virtual Devices component to run within the visual studio or you can use your own android phone to install the application using a USB cable. You will also need to Unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as Winrar or 7Zip. Download the zip file and unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as Winrar or 7Zip. After extracting, copy the project folder to your designated location and open your folder or project using Android Studio.
If you need help setting up your software components, follow this video:
- Download and extract the .zip file
- Open the folder using Android Studio
FIND MORE on this site.
DOWNLOAD Music Player In Android Studio With Source Code FOR FREE