Institute Office Management System is a web based application for institutions to maintain their complete activities related to institute. This software is very easy to operate and light on system tool to maintain information about Institute, Students, Teachers, Courses etc. System Users
Admin Features Admin Login
- Admin Dashboard has(Count total student, Count total teacher, Count total class, Count total subjects, Today`s Attendence)
- Admin can Manage Attendence(Add,Delete)
- Admin Can Manage Teacher Details(Add, Edit, Delete)
- Admin can Manage Student Details(Add, Edit, Delete)
- Admin Can Manage Subject Details (Add, Edit, Delete)
- Admin can Manage Class Details(Add, Edit, Delete)
- Admin Can Manage User Details(Add, Edit, Delete)
- Admin Can Manage User Permissions(Add, Edit, Delete)
- Admin can update Settings Like Apperance Management, Email Management, Language Setting, Tax Setting
- Admin can Check Reports(Today`s Attendence, Attendence Report)
- User can login with valid email and password
- User Can Recover Forget password after Providing Correct Email-Id
- User can find details as Permission assigned
- User Dashboard has(Count total student, Count total teacher, Count total class, Count total subjects, Today`s Attendence)
- User can Update their Profile
- User Can Update their Password
following is my another project
Please don’t forget to give credit to the original developer because I really worked hard to develop this project and please don’t forget to like and share it if you found it useful 🙂 For students or anyone else who needs program or source code for thesis writing or any Professional Software Development, Website Development, Mobile Apps Development at affordable cost contact me at Facebook: https://cutt.ly/wefzDNI. Note: Source Code is only available for educational purpose, plz don’t use it for commercial purpose without the permission of the original author.
To run the project, you will need to download XAMPP or WAMP server on your PC. First download and setup your own local server then download the zip file. Unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as Winrar or 7Zip. After extracting, copy the project folder to the “C:/wamp/www/” or “C:/xampp/htdocs/” destination folder. After you are done, open your browser and type the URL for example. localhost/…..system.
If you didn’t understand the installation and setup process, follow this video:
FIND MORE on this site.
DOWNLOAD Online Institute Management System In PHP MYSQL Secure Login Algorithm FOR FREE