School Management System developed using C# programming language for proper management of school. Developed by Nabil Ahmad, this system uses WinForms and is protected with a login system. After logging in successfully, the system presents a home screen with all available functionalities. Functions related to Staffs, users , teachers of school, functions related to Admin and all school related notices and tasks can be easily carried out by this system.
Features of School Management System:
- Manage events of school(post,edit,delete).
- View other user information within the system
- Make Emergency contact if needed
- Can change its administrator settings if needed
- Can view all persons and users of the system
- Can see the list of user staffs students and teachers of school registered within the system
- Can make classes along with shif, time and other details
- Can add subjects, view results, see progress, make notices and much more
Note: Important details are given on a file within the project folder. Be sure to read them
To run the project, you will need to download Microsoft Visual Studio(recommended) on your PC. First, download and then run Microsoft Visual Studio. For C# programs to run, you need to install the .NET desktop development component within the visual studio. You will also need to Unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as Winrar or 7Zip. Download the zip file and unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as Winrar or 7Zip. After extracting, copy the project folder to your designated location and open your folder or project using Microsoft Visual studio.
If you didn’t understand the installation and setup process, follow this video:
FIND MORE on this site.
DOWNLOAD School Management System In C# With Source Code FOR FREE