Contacts manager is android application developed to add and manage contacts. Using this application, the user can add new contact with their name, number, email, and image. They are also able to edit their details, update them or delete the contact record permanently. In the home page, users can view all the list of contacts they have added till date in the contacts manager software.
Features of Contacts Manager In Android:
- Displaying the list of contacts
- Displaying information on a single contact
- Adding, editing and deleting a contact
- Displaying a simple About page
- In total, the application uses 4activities for these.
- It also uses a modified DBOpenHelper as an handler for using SQLite
- ContactInfo class for managing the data in the database.
To run the project, you will need to download Android Studio on your PC. First, download and then run Android Studio. Download the zip file and unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as Winrar or 7Zip. After extracting, copy the project folder to your designated location and open your folder or project using Android Studio.
If you need help setting up your project components, follow this video:
- Download and extract the .zip file
- Open the folder using Android Studio
DOWNLOAD Contacts Manager In Android With Source Code FOR FREE