An online electricity billing system application developed by Akshay Kalola on android platform using Java and Android Studio to add electricity bills and manage their records conveniently within your smarphone . In this Android Application, Unit Reader will enter the meter number and current unit from the Electricity meter. After that, automatically calculate the amount and it will send a soft copy of the bill to the customer through registered E-mail Id. I have used back-end technology as Firebase.
Features of Online Electricity Billing System:
- User Login / Registration System
- Password Reset Setting if forgotten
- Add new Electricity Bills
- Add various records in Bills including customer name, number, meter number, pending amount, last unit count and current unit count
- View all list of bills added in one click
- View individual bill details showing bill number, cost, status, added date, due date and used units.
- Supports Password change of current user
- Contact Form for any enquiry.
Login Screen, Common for both user Unit Reader and Customer.
Add Bill from Unit reader.
Customer Bill Details.
Contant Us for any Query.
To run the project, you will need to download Android Studio on your PC. First, download and then run Android Studio. You also need to install the Android SDK or Virtual Devices component to run within the visual studio or you can use your own android phone to install the application using USB cable. You will also need to Unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as Winrar or 7Zip. Download the zip file and unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as Winrar or 7Zip. After extracting, copy the project folder to your designated location and open your folder or project using Android Studio.
If you need help setting up your project components, follow this video:
- Download and extract the .zip file
- Open the folder using Android Studio
Find more on this site
DOWNLOAD Online Electricity Billing System In Android With Source Code FOR FREE