Tic-Tac Toe is a simple 2D Python based on python. This game can be played by two players. The first player in the game chooses an ‘X’ symbol representation and the second player chooses an ‘O’ symbol representation. The main objective pf the Tic Tac Toe game is to make a consecutive three ‘X’ or ‘O’ in a 3×3 matrix. In this Tic Tac Toe, each player will get an alternate chance to mark on a position where they like to. The one that makes or becomes the first to mark three consecutive symbols first will be the winner of the game.
Tic Tac Toe game is implemented in Python with the help of the MinMax Algorithm.
Tic Tac Toe Controls Overview
- The first player (Player X) will start the game
- The player needs to click on each grid to place their symbol
- The result of the game is displayed after the game is finished
- Each player scores are maintained and is displayed
- The player can click anywhere on the result screen to play the game again if they want
Rules of Tic Tac Toe Game
- Your bot must only return one integer between the value of 1 and 9;
- If your bot returns an invalid value, it then loses the match
Installation and Setup:
- Download and Extract the project .zip file
- Run the .py file using python 3.0 or any other versions