This is an android based quiz application developed using Android studio. The simple quiz application has a set of questions and when opened displays the user a series of questions on Java language to undertake. The app has a user-friendly GUI, and the user/players shall find the app extremely easy to use and interact with while they answer the multiple-choice questions. After answering all the questions, at the end of the quiz, a result-report is generated for the user which then displays the score user got. The application also has an option for the current users to play the question-round again or to quit in between if they dont want to play.
Features of Simple Quiz Application In Android
- User Friendly UI
- Multiple set of questions which makes the game interesting
- Score system to determine how much the user got
- Feature of question round to play again if they like
- End the game whenever you like using the ned button
- Result/Statistics page to show the user the gameplay details at the end of the game
There are main four Activities in the application :
- Main – this activity displays the Home Screen of the application.
- Questions –this activity displays Multiple choice questions and currents Score.
- Results – this activity displays the results after the quiz is finished.
- Developers – this activity displays information about the developers.
Questions Quiz Page
To run the project, you will need to download Android Studio on your PC. First, download and then run Android Studio. You also need to install the Android SDK or Virtual Devices component to run within the visual studio or you can use your own android phone to install the application using USB cable. Download the zip file and unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as Winrar or 7Zip. After extracting, copy the project folder to your designated location and open your folder or project using Android Studio.
- Download and extract the .zip file
- Open the folder using Android Studio